South Carolina voters chose 9 electors to represent them in the Electoral College via a popular vote pitting incumbent Democratic President Barack Obama and his running mate, Vice President Joe Biden, against Republican challenger and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and his running mate, Congressman Paul Ryan. Romney defeated Obama in the state by 54.56% to 44.09%, a margin of 10.47%.
· However, Mr Gingrich – who said his south carolina win proved "people power beats big money" – may now unite opponents to Mr Romney behind his candidacy, and pose a greater threat. US Election News »
On Wednesday, Senator Cory Booker gave a speech on gun violence and white nationalism at the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.
In South Carolina, a majority of them voted for Gingrich. Gingrich beats Romney in South Carolina. The South Carolina primary has been closely watched because it is considered a bellwether state – it is the first southern state to vote and it has voted for the eventual Republican nominee in every primary since 1980.
· The latest ape to fall off the heavy machinery is Romney, who in a single week before the South Carolina primary went from near-certain nominee to national punch line,
Florida AG targets companies for preying on homeowners ACCESS THIS ISSUE . Florida Business News. Florida’s red tide has cost the state millions Five counties in Florida remain at the mercy of the weather and water currents as a "red tide" algae bloom continues to choke their waters, marine life and economies.15 Million Americans Could Face This Major Mortgage Hurdle Mortgage Masters Group I smelled a rat’ bidder says of a Tampa Bay foreclosure auction. Others did too Give Day Tampa Bay is TODAY! Donate now to JA Tampa Bay. To provide opportunities for them to dream of a prosperous future and experience the wonder of what can be. No matter what your profession, your life experience and determination to succeed means you can serve as a role model.Earnings growth is expected to decline sharply next year, from more than 15 percent to less than 5 percent on a year. Globally, the credit markets face high levels of episodic volatility with.
· Former U.S. congressman Newt Gingrich has won the Republican presidential primary in the southeastern state of South Carolina, shaking up the party’s campaign to.
Taxpayers are still bailing out Wall Street, eight years later The Real Estate Tale of Amar’e Stoudemire: Part I The Real Estate Tale of Amar'e Stoudemire: Part I – A few weeks later along came gossip juggernaut TMZ who dropped a humid real estate nugget about this Amar’e Stoudemire person splashing out $3,700,000 to purchase a prodigious mansion in some place called southwest ranches, FL. That seemed to Your Mama like a pretty big purchase price for a place in sub-prime mortgage ravaged Florida that we’ve never heard of before.Did the U.S. Taxpayer Really Make a Profit on the Bank Bailouts? – cnn anchor erin burnett mocked the occupy wall street protest during her show recently. Burnett asked a protester if he knew taxpayers "actually made money" on the Wall Street bailout. The protester responded that he was "unaware.""Yes, the bank bailout made money for the taxpayers, right now to the tune.
Romney beat Gingrich 2 to 1 among all other voters. Romney is lucky that evangelicals are not a majority of Florida Republicans, as they were in the Iowa caucus and South Carolina primary.
· The PPP poll was the more telling as South Carolina is such a vitally important state for any Republican candidate. The primary winner in the Palmetto State has always gone on to grab the GOP nomination. The poll of GOP primary voters, gave Perry 36 percent with Romney.
SHOPPING SUPER MALL: November 2006 Spectrum Mortgage Holdings Partners with Mid America Mortgage to Purchase eNotes | Florida Newswire Florida A&M head football coach Willie Simmons sat down with WCTV sports director Kevin Keane to discuss all things Rattlers football in 2019. Recent arrests. leon county booking report: july 10.developer McWhinney is suing its former partners in the Promenade Shops at Centerra for $92 million, claiming a bogus loan and a series of fraudulent dealings sent the Loveland shopping. Loveland.
· Gingrich Tells Supporters on to ‘Florida and Beyond’ in South Carolina Victory Speech. “We don’t have the kind of money that at least one of the candidates has,” Gingrich said, referring to Romney. “But we do have ideas, and we do have people and we proved here in South Carolina that people power with the right ideas beats big money.